✅Once you have made the paper balls, moisten them slightly. This will reduce their size. You must keep in mind that you don’t need to soak the newspaper ball…
1. Mix equal quantities of both water and vinegar in a bowl.
2. Dip a clean piece of cloth in this mixture and begin the cleaning procedure.
3. Once you have gently cleaned every inch of the leather boots, wipe off the vinegary solution with a damp cloth.
4. Allow your boots to dry in the sun.
5. If you’re impatient for the boots to dry naturally, pull out your hairdryer. Remember, you must use the minimum heat to dry the boots else your boots will suffer.
What new hell is this? Well, wait. A boot stretcher is kind of a device that is shaped like your foot. Place it inside your cowboy boots and try to adjust the device by manually expanding it. Do this before you jump into bed and come morning time, you will be ready to enjoy your cowboy boots. Spend a few bucks for this Godsend device that will do all the hard work for ya.