1. Mix equal quantities of both water and vinegar in a bowl.
2. Dip a clean piece of cloth in this mixture and begin the cleaning procedure.
3. Once you have gently cleaned every inch of the leather boots, wipe off the vinegary solution with a damp cloth.
4. Allow your boots to dry in the sun.
5. If you’re impatient for the boots to dry naturally, pull out your hairdryer. Remember, you must use the minimum heat to dry the boots else your boots will suffer.
Copy and paste this URL into your WordPress site to embed
Copy and paste this code into your site to embed