Looking at your favorite pair of leather boots, does it break your heart into tiny little pieces? Do your gorgeous leather boots appear rattled by the way you have been treating them?
We understand the unbelievable pain that you experienced when you looked at your boots ( a minor breakdown isn’t unnatural), but what’s next. You can’t just throw your leather boots out. That can’t be the fate a pair of leather boots come across. It’s time you buckle up and take the responsibility to treat the boots the way they deserve. Let the world know you’re a well-dressed man as they see you trot around in those boots. If you read till the end you’ll know how to condition your leather boots of yours.
How To Condition Leather Boots?
Are you ready to let your leather boots uplift you emotionally and physically? How about a boost in your body language with boots? Well, none of it can happen in your ripped, hard-to-look at pair of leather boots. Here are some of the ways you can learn how to condition leather boots with household items.
Let The Inspection Procedure Begin:
Spend some time with your leather boots. How bad is the condition? Look for scratches, stains, sole damage, or bad wear. This will help you understand how damaged they are and how you should proceed.
Revive Your Leather Boots With Hair Conditioner:
The effect of hair conditioner on your tattered leather boots will be the same as on your frayed hair. Your boots will finally have the shine and smoothness you crave. Leather is made up of microfibers, which are quite similar in structure, behavior, and texture to your hair strand.
- Combine an adequate amount of water and hair conditioner in a bowl.
- Using a clean toothbrush apply this mixture to the leather in a circular, gentle, and slow motion.
- Let it rest for five minutes.
- Using a wet piece of cloth wipe off the conditioner.
- Naturally, dry your leather boots. You’ll be amazed to see the difference, and the world will seem like a good place again.
Benefits Of Baking Soda:
Modern society will succumb to dust without an effective cleaning agent like baking soda. But, can it deal with the problem of how to condition leather boots? Use this household item to blow life into your boots.
- Clean your leather boots with a wet piece of cloth. Make sure you are gentle in doing so.
- Sprinkle some baking soda on all the affected areas.
- Let the baking soda get the job done as you enjoy your sweet dreams.
- In the come morning, use a wet piece of cloth to wipe off the baking soda. When you do this, the baking soda will effectively absorb the dirt, stain, or grease.
Do It With Dish Soap:
Your leather boots aren’t afraid of water, unlike the other shoe materials. To transform the look of the boots from ragged to riches,
- Mix water, and dish soap in a bowl. Don’t forget to remove the laces before doing this.
- Use a clean, dry towel and dip it into this soapy solution.
- Clean your boots thoroughly, but make sure to be gentle in your approach.
Cleaning With Vinegar:
Do you want to see your cowboy boots return back to their original state? Bring out the vinegar and condition your cowboy boots using it. Keep the measurements in mind.
- Mix equal quantities of both water and vinegar in a bowl.
- Dip a clean piece of cloth in this mixture and begin the cleaning procedure.
- Once you have gently cleaned every inch of the leather boots, wipe off the vinegary solution with a damp cloth.
- Allow your boots to dry in the sun.
- If you’re impatient for the boots to dry naturally, pull out your hairdryer. Remember, you must use the minimum heat to dry the boots else your boots will suffer.
Can Talcum Powder Help To Condition Leather Boots?
Can’t get the grease off your leather boots? Are you too tired to find a solution to how to clean your leather boots with household items? Trust us, talcum powder will prove to be a blessing in disguise and offer you the relief you seek. It will work as a natural absorbent and handle the grease.
- Using a generous amount of talcum powder cover every inch of your boots.
- Let it sit for an hour. The talcum will work its magic and absorb the grease from every nook and cranny of your boots.
- Using a clean soft-bristled brush, remove the excessive talcum powder.
This technique will be perfect for stains and grease. The best thing about this process is your leather boots will not encounter any threat of being damaged.
What’s The Deal With Saddle Soap?
The question of how your leather boots accumulated this amount of soil has to be replaced with why. It is time you give your leather boots a good old cleaning using saddle soap.
- Start by chafing off some of the soil with a horsehair brush.
- Mix saddle soap and water in a bowl and work your clean towel in this solution until you come across some lather.
- Use this lather to clean your dirty leather boots. Once done, leave them out to dry. You’ll be amazed by the change in the appearance of the boot.
The problem of how to condition leather boots will no longer bother you. These are some of the most effective ways to get the job done. Keep your craziness for leather boots alive, for it’s bound to take you to places you crave.